Dental Implants London
Dental Implants are used to replace missing or broken down teeth. It provides a long lasting and aesthetic solution. In simple terms, they are titanium rods and screws that are fixed to the jawbone. The Care Dental Practice are established practitioners and considered the experts in Dental Implants in London.
An extension is then secured to the implant and a new crown is placed to match the colour and shape of the existing teeth.
Dental Implants - The Benefits:
- Avoid the embarrassment of having unpredictable and loose dentures
- Create the superb look, feel and function of natural teeth
- Enjoy strong and long lasting teeth
- Restore your chewing ability with complete confidence
Why Choose Us?
- FREE dental implant consultation
- We have advanced training in cosmetic dentistry and implant skills
- We use tooth implant techniques recognised for their innovation and reliability
- We use the latest and most advanced equipment for cosmetic dentistry in London
- Comprehensive planning to ensure the ideal treatment to suit your needs and budget
- 0% finance options
- We offer sedation for total comfort during cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Treatment by one expert from the start to finish
- Clear implant options explained and illustrated
- Single missing teeth solutions
- Complex implant expertise including: bone grafting and full mouth reconstructions to ensure full functionality and optimum aesthetic appearance
- 24 hour implant aftercare and support
Dental Implant - Aftercare
Once your new tooth implant is complete, good oral hygiene habits and regular hygienist gum maintenance visits will be the key to maintaining good implant health.
Are they long lasting and safe?
Yes! Dental Implant treatment is now a well-established technique with a success rate of more than 95% over a fifteen-year period. The metal used, titanium, is well proven for strength and safety in hip replacement.
Dental Implant Placement: Stage 1
Placing the implant involves a small, comfortable procedure, usually carried out with a local anaesthetic. The implant is placed in the bone and covered with an antiseptic dressing. This is removed two weeks later.
Over the next four to six months, the implant integrates with the bone to become solid. During the 'healing period', a fixed bridge or a removable denture is used to close your gap.
Post Connection & Crown: Stage 2
In the second treatment stage, a precision fitting post is securely attached into the healed implant. The dentist and dental technician then create the final new tooth crown. The porcelain crown is made to look like your natural teeth and is fixed into place.
We provide expert Dental Implant Solutions For:
Single Missing Tooth - Single Implant Treatment would be recommended as a replacement where a single tooth is missing or needing to be extracted.
Multiple Missing Teeth - Implant treatment can be used to replace multiple lost teeth. You can use the Implants to support crowns, bridges or cosmetically enhanced dentures.
Denture Stabilisation - Implant can be used to fixate and support dentures and bridgework. Implant supported dentures eradicate the problems of dentures gradually becoming loose.
Support Bridge - If you have lost 2 or more teeth in your mouth you now have a range of options available to you to restore your mouth back to its original state.
Dental Implant FREE consultation in London, Book Yours Today: